Horti Agri Next focuses on the latest products, innovations, and advancements in the fields of horticultural food production, landscaping, controlled environment practices, environmental conservation, arable land planting, harvesting, and processing of crops, as well as land and water resources management and new enhancing technologies.
The show is located in Abu Dhabi, UAE, which is a strategic decision given the region’s strong drive to create arable land and develop new practices and technologies in horticulture and urban farming.
Horti Agri Next MEA aims to be the leading platform for industry players to display their latest products and services, establish new partnerships, network with key stakeholders in the MENA region, educate and spread knowledge, and have scalable farming and agriculture solutions at the forefront. The show and its partners promote sustainable practices that benefit the region’s industry, environment, and socioeconomic development.
co-located with VIV MEA
Horti Agri Next is co-located with VIV MEA, in order to offer a comprehensive platform for the agriculture and livestock production chain. This integration provides a one-stop-shop for industry professionals, suppliers, and buyers, with unparalleled opportunities for networking, knowledge sharing, and collaboration.
VIV and HAN MEA 2023 demonstrated a strong foundation in B2B international business in the Middle East and North Africa region. Over three days, the show encouraged face-to-face meetings, networking, information exchange, and a bustling marketplace in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
The co-located events featured 500 exhibitors from 50 countries, showcasing the latest developments of the agrifood industry in the five halls at Abu Dhabi’s prestigious venue ADNEC, in a collective of more than 17,500 sqm of gross exhibiting space.
- Growers, Farm Managers, Integrators
- Government officials, Engineers, City Planners
- Dealer/ Distributor/ Importer/ Trader
- Propagator, Breeder
- Agricultural Cooperative
- Agricultural Government Agency
- Contractor/ Machinery Service Provider
- Trade/ Farmer Organization
- Exporter/ Manufacturer
- Research & Development
- Wholesale Business and Distribution
- Retail Business
- Food Processor
- Conveying, Grading, Sorting
- Crop Protection
- Cultivation, Ploughing and Tillage Equipment
- Disease Management
- Genetics, Breeding, Seed Improvement
- Greenhouse Technology, Plastic Film, Tunnels
- Growing Crop (Fruit, Vegetable and Other)
- Harvesting, Lifting, Chopping, Mowing Technology
- Irrigation & Drainage, Water Management
- Measuring and Weighing Equipment for Plant Production
- Planting, Cultivating and Harvesting Equipment
- Postharvest Technology (Monitoring, Sorting, Storage, Packaging, Transport)
- Preservation and Storage, Cooling, Drying, Silos, Mills
- Produce Processing Technology
- Soil, Substrates, Fertilizers
- Vertical Farming
WHY ABU DHABI?
Situated in the heart of the Middle Eastern Countries, Abu Dhabi serves as the gateway to the wider Middle East and African region. With its well-developed infrastructure, political and social stability, and consistent openness to foreign investment, it has been a magnet for overseas companies looking for a strategic location to set up or expand business.
At Horti Agri Next, suppliers and buyers from all the segments of the seed to food chain are represented. This includes greenhouse technology, crop protection, water management, soil management, harvesting and processing.