On this page find important information on how to reach the Horti Agri Next MEA venue and other contact details.
HOW TO REACH ADNEC
Abu Dhabi is a safe, affordable and relaxed destination to travel to. The ADNEC exhibition grounds are just 15 minutes away from the Abu Dhabi International Airport. Travel easily!
Abu Dhabi international airport is served by all major international carriers. Passengers who fly Emirates Airline to Dubai can use their ticket to take the free 60-minute shuttle into Abu Dhabi.
Abu Dhabi operates around 650 buses on over 95 service routes catering to more than 50 million passengers within the different regions of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Taxis are readily available from Abu Dhabi International Airport and all hotels around the capital city.
By Coach Service
A deluxe daily coach service runs between Abu Dhabi and Dubai, starting from the Deira bus station in Dubai to the Taxi Stand near Al Wahda Mall, Abu Dhabi stopping at Zayed Sports City near ADNEC.
A road map and route descriptions
FOR DETAILED INFORMATION, PLEASE VISIT THE TRAVEL PAGE AT THE ADNEC-WEBSITE
REMOTE CHECK-IN AND BAGGAGE DROP-OFF
ADNEC does not provide cloakroom facilities. There is however a remote check-in and bag drop-off facility available for passengers who are travelling from Abu Dhabi Airport. Please see further details below:
- Open from 09:00 to 21:00hrs all week
- Check-in possible from 24 hours until 4 hours of your scheduled flight departure
- Boarding pass and baggage tag handed over to you
- Bags are secured and transferred to the airport
- Participating airlines: AirArabia, Etihad Airways, EgyptAir, Wizz
- 35 AED per person. Payment via credit/debit cards only. Visa/Master/American Express accepted
- You can also pay for excess baggage and seat upgrades